Maton MS500 Black (#1675)
Classic shape, vintage tone. An incredibly versatile guitar suited to almost any sound or player. If it's Classic vintage tone, or the big bite cut through required for the loudest stages on todays Rock'N' Roll circuit, the MS500 delivers.
The construction of the MS500 starts with the Silver Silkwood body and a bolt on Queensland Maple neck.Rosewood finger board with Dot inlays, 25.5 inch scale and 22 frets, a Maton MVHB humbucker (coil tap) Bridge pickup and the Maton MVSC single coil for the neck, controlled by single volume and tone knobs, Coil Tap Switch, and a vintage styled 3 way chrome Rotary Selector Switch with settings of Cool, Mid-Way and Hi-Fi. Chrome stop tailpiece and bridge anchor the strings to the body that finished in Matons custom gloss.
The MS500 is a solid, beautifully crafted guitar that is built to last.
Available in Black, Burgundy and Tobacco Sunburst.
To try this instrument please go to our Dealer Section of the website and find a dealer closest to you!
- Model: MS500
- Shape: Solid
- Body: Quandong
- Neck: Queensland Maple
- Fingerboard: Indian rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays: 6mm Pearl Dots
- Fret Size: Jumbo Jim Dunlop 6130
- Number of Frets: 22
- Machine Heads: Chrome Grover Rotomatic
- Pickguard: Black
- End Pin/Strap: Chrome
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Radius: 304.8mm (12")
- Nut Width: 42 mm
- Bridge Pickup: MVHB (Maton Vintage Humbucker)
- Neck Pickup: MVSC (Maton Vintage Single Coil)
- Controls: Vol 1. (Bridge) Vol 2. (Neck) Tone 1. (Master)
- Features Summary: -Tappable Bridge pickup, CTS Pots
- Finish Body: UV Gloss
- Finish Neck: Natural Satin
- Strings: Elixir Optiweb 10-46
- Standard colours: Black, Tobacco Sunburst, Cherry
- Case: Maton Hardcase