DOD Looking Glass
Dial in the ideal reflection of your sound with a set of powerful, yet simple controls.
You can keep things simple and use the Looking Glass for tone shaping, glassy boost and light overdrive, or go further down the rabbit hole into the raw, psychedelic sounds of a vintage amp pushed to the brink of failure.
Featuring a new hybrid of Class-A discrete FET design, the Looking Glass’ asymmetrical clipping is so responsive that it can go from one end of the spectrum to the other with not only a flick of a switch, but with pick attack alone.
Add another level of tone to your set up, the Looking Glass has been made in conjunction with boutique brand ‘Shoe’ pedals.
True bypass matched with independent bass and treble controls makes this a tone creator of the highest order.
- Circuit Design by Christopher Venter of SHOE Pedals
- Discrete FET Class-A Design
- Dual Gain Stages selectable via toggle switch
- Hybrid Pre-and Post-Gain Bass and Treble Controls
- Input Filter control to tame overly-bright guitars
- Internal DIP switches to reduce unwanted effects of overly-bright signals and buffers
- True bypass
- 9V Power Supply Jack (Power Supply not included)